Thursday, May 17, 2012

Learn Japanese!

http://jisho.org/ is a lifesaver for me. I'm so bad at reading and writing Japanese! I obviously didn't and haven't been studying enough at all when I was in school! Mostly, I just have to look up kanji :/
I don't really want to take Japanese at university anymore, because it takes up such a huge time slot, and it's hard to work around having to fit in a language lab section as well. Plus it could be at a whole different campus, and I just don't have the motivation or energy I did when I was a kid! Haha...

My oral Japanese is okay. Not as good as it could be, I admit, and sometimes it's just easier to pretend I don't speak Japanese at all. I'm thinking about doing cultural exchange to Japan with school, or some teach ESL there if I can. I'm really in need of the nice fresh start. 子供のときから、「いい日本人の男性と結婚することがいいなあ」と思ったんだよ。(笑)

6 comments:

  1. LOL 日本人と結婚!? まぁ、いいんじゃないwwww

    Going on JET programme sounds fun too, but I've heard they ususally put you in country side >> Your school seems to have three partenered schools in Japan. I don't know what their programs are like, but if you wanna focus on improving Japanese then doing an exchange is probably better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMMENTもらって、メールももらったよ。びっくりしたよ、だれかがCOMMENTしたんだ。。。でも、お前だ! LOL 「何でこの人が私の大学知ってるかな。。。」と思ったんだよLOL


    I think I wanna do something like JET program, but they want me to have a bachelor's...Maybe I have to go teach at juku or something.

    13歳のころ、タッキーと結婚したかったよLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Konichiwa! Haha seems like we share similar thoughts... I too am learning Japanese through books ( Self tutoring infact) and I'm still stuck with the hane in hiragana :(
    http://metajojuana-under-a-starry-nyt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hello! Nice to meet you
      I have studied Japanese for sooo long now...I think the only way to get better now is to spend more time in Japan. I started out through books too, but only because I was too young to attend classes anywhere :/. But stick with it! We can help each other :)

      Delete
  4. I hope we can!! Thanks for visiting me too!! I'm following you from now and would love it it you follow me too! Thanks!
    http://metajojuana-under-a-starry-nyt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete