Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jetlaggy-lag

I am still jetlagged so badly! Nothing interesting has been happening, so no posts, really. I've just been awake all night and asleep during the day...Well actually, one kind of exciting thing happened today. I had been planning to send some noodles to The Ramen Rater because I was sure I could find something he's never tried before while I was in Japan, so I put a package together and had my dad send it when he went shopping in the states yesterday, and low and behold, he received them today!
http://ramenrater.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/a-donation-from-japan/

I have really been meaning to participate in his Show Your Noodles segment each week, but my noodles have been so ugly lately lol. Delicious, just ugly. If you get a chance, visit his blog and send him your instant noodle creation pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment