Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Guess That's All, Folks

Well, today's our last night in Tokyo, so sad. I have to say, we've had some good times. From rain at Tokyo Disney Sea, to the unbearable crowds in Shibuya, it was all exciting.

By the way, I found my watch. For some reason it was INSIDE the duvet cover, what the heck.

Last night we all met up with a friend of ours who lives in Yokohama! It was a blast, and we started the night off with karaoke at a place nearby. For 3 hours LOL, could have even done more.


After that, our friend Hisako had to charge her phone, so we made an unplanned trip to the local Bic Camera, where she bought a charger with a battery pack, that could immediately charge her phone, then she could take it home and recharge it in case she needed it again! So cool!
Now, Bic Camera is a huge electronics department store. It's like...London Drugs on crack maybe. But they also sell booze, apparently. Cindy and I went upstairs, and were convinced to sample a wine, haha. Then another wine. Then another wine. And by the end we probably had a glass each, holy. Of course we had to buy a bottle. I can't believe we got suckered into buying a bottle of sparkling wine in Bic Camera of all places.

After Bic, we made our way to Beersaurus, a bar I had been eyeing since I was like 16. Now 21, I'm actually allowed to go in lol! It's actually a pretty fancy pants place.
We just had a few drinks and some fancy pants food, and after Hisako had to leave for the night. It was nice seeing her again, after I met her about 2 or 3 years ago.

Today, we decided to go to Harajuku one last time, even though it was hot and sunny, and really really crowded. I filled my boots at the idol shops. I'm going to really miss Tokyo, and I hope I can come again in 2 years. 

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!! I really wanna visit Harajuku myself!!!!
    http://metajojuana-under-a-starry-nyt.blogspot.in/

    Do post some pics!

    ReplyDelete