Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lame Update

Sorry I haven't posted anything for almost a month, if anyone cares (lol). And that most of my posts since I got back from Japan have been mostly fluff.
I'm looking to travel back to Japan as soon as I can, so we're aiming for next April. I want to show some of my friends around Tokyo and meet some of my other Japanese friends as well.

I started school this week, so that was kind of lame too, and I'm also not really working in the off fall/winter months. My goal this year is to do more school activities and make more of an effort to meet all the Japanese exchange students this year. Tomorrow I'm going to school early to kind of help promote our Japan Club for a bit before class. Maybe I'll post some pictures of us after :)

For now, here are some more recent photos of my nail art~









No comments:

Post a Comment