Monday, June 11, 2012

KAT-TUN's New Single PV

As reported by www.tokyohive.com, KAT-TUN will be releasing a new single, "TO THE LIMIT" on June 27! Excited!
They've also released a teaser for the single's new video, which can be watched here, on Tokyo Hive's website.

I've watched it, and it looks amazing, and obviously different from KAT-TUN's usual boy-band style music videos, as this one actually seems to have a story line, with lots of action scenes! Everyone's looking beautiful as usual, but wow, Ueda's looking better than ever. I was sad when he had to shave his head for the drama he was in recently, but he was cute with super short hair, and the way it has grown back is cute too. If you get a chance, follow that link and watch Runaway. I haven't finished it yet, but it's been really good.

Other dramas I've been kind of following lately are Ataru and Cleopatrana Onnatachi, both I've really liked so far. Check them out on www.dramacrazy.net if you're interested, as they are both new, and I believe currently-airing dramas!

Which J-dramas, if any are your favourites, and what have you been watching lately? Let me know in the comments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment